Call for Applicants: Tourism Development Committee
The Tourism Development Committee is a crucial component of the NLTRA organization; members offer their expertise to ensure regional marketing, PR and sales efforts fulfill the organizational mission to enhance the economic, environmental, recreational and cultural climate of the area.
Term Openings Include:
(2) open seats
- 2-year term
- January 2021– December 2022
(4) open seats
- 3-year term
- January 2021 – December 2023
- Monthly Committee Meeting (typically the last Tuesday of the Month from 2pm to 4pm)
- Guide the North Lake Tahoe marketing, public relations, and sales strategy
- Make recommendations on event sponsorships in the region
- Collaborate with other influential community members
If interested, please submit a letter of interest and your resume to Anna Atwood, email@example.com, by November 9th. All applications will be reviewed by the NLTRA Board of Directors who will appoint the new members at their December board meeting. New committee members will be selected based on marketing/PR/sales experience (highest priority), type of business affiliation, and geographic representation to ensure the community is well represented.
Please feel free to reach out to any of the following NLTRA staff members with questions.