$50,000 in Special Event Marketing Funds Available for 2022
We are excited to announce a call for applications for the 2022 Special Event Partnership Funding cycle! The North Lake Tahoe Resort Association facilitates this program for annual special events in the North Lake Tahoe region. The total amount of funding available, among all recipients collectively is $50,000.
- 2022 Special Event Partnership Funding - Application
- 2022 Special Event Partnership Funding - General Information
- 2022 Special Event Partnership Funding - Application Explanations
- 2022 Special Event Partnership Funding - Application Checklist
- Awarded funds must be used for marketing purposes—they can not be used on operational costs.
- Applicants will need to present their application to a selection panel on Thursday, November 4, 2021. Times will be assigned after the applications have been submitted. Presentations will be approximately 20 minutes and could be conducted via phone if necessary.
- Events must generate overnight visitors for at least one (1) Placer County lodging partner to be considered for funding.
- Applications must be completed to the best of your ability to be considered.