Hiring Assistance from the Placer Business Resource Center
“GREAT VISION WITHOUT GREAT PEOPLE IS IRRELEVANT.”
– Jim Collins, Good to Great
Is your business ready to hire employees? Are you having difficulty with recruiting? You’re not alone! Workforce Development is one of the Placer Business Resource Center’s featured offerings. We have partnered with the Business Advantage Network and Golden Sierra to bring you an array of options for hiring Assistance! Contact us today to discover what program works best for you and your business!
Let Us Help You Build Your Business! We Can Save You Money
The Placer County Business Advantage Network is a team of workforce development professionals that provide no-cost hiring assistance to businesses.
What We Offer:
- Help to Hire Wage Reimbursement Program: Save up to $10,500 through this subsidized wage program for each qualified hire.
- Hiring Assistance: Advertisement of job postings through our web and social media sites, and email distribution that reaches over 6,000 local job seekers, schools, career centers, and workforce development professionals.
- Job Connections: Meet candidates face-to-face or currently through the online virtual job fair platform. This is a recruiting event, customized to meet the specific needs of your business.
- WOTC The Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program: Tax Credit is available for qualified new hires. By claiming the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, your business can save up to $9,600 annually per employee. Contact EDD for more information or visit: https://www.placer.ca.gov/6234/Work–Opportunity–Tax–Credit–WOTC
Placer Business Resource Center
Our top priority is the economic vitality and health of our community
The Placer Business Resource Center continues to be a resource for businesses as we face the threat of the COVID-19 impacts in our community.
While the Placer Business Resource Center is currently unavailable for in-person interactions, our team is available (virtually) to support your business interests and continue to serve as a resource to our community. Connect with a BRC team member at 916-770-8380.
Helping you plan, launch, manage and grow your business in Placer County
The Placer Business Resource Center is your central source for business readiness. Our experienced professionals are equipped to:
- Deliver virtual workshops and classes on topics important to you.
- Meet one-on-one with industry experts about your specific challenges.
- Recruit talent with customized events that work for you.
- Help you navigate and comply with regulations (fees, permits).