Responsible Travel Content, New Guidelines for Outdoor Activity Providers, PPE Availability
Responsible Travel Content from North Lake Tahoe
North Lake Tahoe Destination Management Organizations (NLTRA + IVCBVB) continue to focus on responsible travel content, and while all sales, events and advertising initiatives are paused, have found great importance in creating educational pieces that outline safe travel guidelines and Know Before You Go information.
- Responsible Travel: Vimeo Link | Downloadable File
- Lodging: Vimeo Link | Downloadable File
- Restaurant & Retail: Vimeo Link | Downloadable File
- Outdoor Recreation: Vimeo Link | Downloadable File
Operational Guidelines for Outdoor Activity Providers
Clean and Safe Guidelines for the Hotel & Lodging Industry
Four Loan Assistance Programs Available for Small Businesses
1. The Placer County Board of Supervisors voted to set aside $8 million of the county’s federal CARES Act funding to establish a new grant program that would reimburse local businesses and nonprofits for a portion of their eligible COVID-19 expenses. The program is expected to roll out by the end of summer. Read more.
2. SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans are available to small California businesses in various counties, including Placer and Nevada Counties. Read more.
3. The SBA offers disaster assistance to California small businesses economically impacted by civil unrest. Find out if your business qualifies HERE.
4. The Resilience Fund was created for the community, by the community to provide rapid assistance to local small businesses in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In partnership with Sierra Business Council and local investors, resources are available to help your business survive this unexpected crisis. Read more.
TRUCKEE TAHOE WORKFORCE HOUSING AGENCY UPDATE
KEEP PLACER COUNTY HEALTHY:
FREE PPE EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR BUSINESS